Hospital Revenue Cycle Consultant
Who You Are
We’re looking for that one of a kind person who will stand out of the crowd of applicants. The type of person who doesn’t sit around and wait for direction, but actually begins projects independently. You feel compelled to take action without requiring additional prompting from managers. If you see a challenge you embrace it head on and you love to test your limits. You’re the first person to volunteer for a difficult task and don’t need much direction. You know how to move past difficulties and find alternative solutions to accomplish your objectives. If you are all of these things and more then we’d love to meet you!
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY AT THIS TIME
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in Dental Revenue Cycle Management with expert knowledge of cross-coding medical / dental claims. Having experience with Epic software for claims management is a huge plus. The right candidate will review and execute the billing, claims and payment processes for Hospital clients to help resolve their revenue cycle challenges. As a Revenue Cycle Consultant, you will work directly with our Hospital Practices to understand and support their existing processes to manage accounts, while providing expert level support and communication to help improve insurance collections. This job is Full Time with eAssist employee benefits and the incredible perk of being 100% remote work from home.
- Manage and facilitate revenue cycle workflow for Hospital client base
- Manage Denials and Claim Adjudication whenever necessary or within the parameters of the client’s needs
- Operate within the dental industry’s Best Practices when managing accounts
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality following strict HIPAA/PHI regulations.
- Ensure maintenance and retention of clients by meeting all Brand Promise Expectations
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by demonstrating thorough knowledge of Dental Revenue workflows and effective communication
- Notify and document challenges and opportunities for improvement to review with your Hospital Revenue Cycle Leader and Regional Leader
- Attend all team meetings, Office and Hospital Revenue Cycle Leader 1:1 when scheduled
- Cross coding dental claims to bill out services to medical insurance
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 years dental knowledge, 2-3 years of progressive dental claims management, streamlined billing processes and/or Dental Front Office experience a plus. Knowledge of cross coding from dental codes to ICD-10 codes and the ability to bill out these services. Basic knowledge of Epic preferred.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
$17.50-$20.00 /hr with Full Time hours and employee based benefit package