Multi-Site Revenue Cycle Patient Biller
Enjoy a work / life balance while working remotely from home! Review and execute the billing, claims and payment processes for Multi-Site clients to help departments resolve their revenue cycle challenges. As the Revenue Cycle Patient Biller, you will work directly with our Multi-Site Practices to understand and support their existing processes to manage accounts, while providing expert level support and communication to help improve insurance collections.
The patient billing service requires a detailed organized individual to be successful and efficient for our Multi-Site clients.
- Statement cycles
- Intake daily patient payments.
- Setting up aging report
- Reviewing patient ledgers
- Patient contact via calls, letters and emails
- Personal accountability
- Closing out your day
- Daily reports made in the hub that will be sent to the DSO clients
- Manage and facilitate revenue cycle workflow for Multi-Site client base
- Manage Denials and Claim Adjudication whenever necessary or within the parameters of the client’s needs
- Operate within the dental industry’s Best Practices when managing accounts
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality following strict HIPAA/PHI regulations.
- Ensure maintenance and retention of clients by meeting all Brand Promise Expectations
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by demonstrating thorough knowledge of Dental Revenue workflows and effective communication
- Notify and document challenges and opportunities for improvement to review with your Multi-Site Revenue Cycle Leader and Regional Leader
- Attend all team meetings, Office and Multi-Site Revenue Cycle Leader 1:1 when scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 years dental knowledge, 2-3 years of progressive dental claims management, streamlined billing processes and/or Dental Front Office experience a plus.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, eAssisters must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceeding expectations.
*This role is all encompassing and will require candidates to perform duties that include all areas of Revenue Cycle Management in order to meet the needs of the practices we service.
Ideal candidates should exhibit a high interest in learning new programs and Practice Management Software.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS: