Product Leaders at eAssist have the goal and responsibility to design the product roadmap for the future of the product and lead the effort to achieve the annual product budget. This includes assessing current competitors offering, future tools, pricing changes, expansion of the service, etc. Overall, the Product Leader owns the product(s), ensures the tools and automation needed to provide the service are at the level that is needed for the internal Service Operations Team to deliver a great service. The Product Leader will work with the Field Operations Team and the Software Development team to further develop internal software needs.
This role DOES NOT include day to day managing of Field Operations Team Members . Product Leaders may need to support the internal Field Operations Team with any questions or needs, however the Field OperationsTeam are the main support functions for all day to day service delivery needs.
- Assess our current service offerings and compare that against competitors offering a similar service.
- Find the right tools needed to provide a best in class service to clients.
- Support the Field Operations Team as they provide the service to eAssist clients.
- Develop necessary software scopes that will allow the service to be better delivered and better supported by the Service Operations Team.
- Develop a service product roadmap in order to plan 1-3 years ahead.
- Pro-actively analyze profitability, growth,and expenses, investigate unusual items and prepare monthly performance reports to management.
- Provide recommendations to management, based on the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow effect on business decisions.
- assume a leadership role in monthly reporting and ensure timely, complete, and accurate revenue and expenses numbers
- Plan and report out on yearly and quarterly sales forecasts and profitability.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as needed.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience with Revenue Cycle Management
- Experience with forecasting and product P&L
- Experience with developing a product roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Dental office experience of 1 yr
- Project coordinating of 1 yr or more a plus
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Expert planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Regularly interact and communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance.
- Plan and manage complex and successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget and assign areas of responsibility
- Expert independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Lead teams to achieve product goals and solve complex business issues in creative and effective ways
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess an enthusiasm for identifying and implementing process improvements
- Ability to develop and deliver high level presentations to senior management.
- Computer skills including the ability to utilize all G Suite apps such as Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs and must know Google Sheets or Excel at a intermediate level
Typically, to advance to a new job level, eAssisters must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of “meets expectations” or “consistently exceeds expectations”.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Remote. Travel typically less than 10%. No special physical demands required.
Who We Are
eAssist is the nation’s largest dental billing platform. We were co-founded by a dentist out of necessity for dental billing and the other services our platform supports. In the past 10 plus years, we have grown from a workforce of two dental specialists, to a nationwide network of dental specialists and helped thousands of dentists! eAssist was recently certified as a 2020 Great Place to Work and has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. for the last 6 years in a row!
We were just awarded #10 on Fortune’s Great Place to Work for medium-sized Health Care and Biopharma! Learn more about it HERE!
What makes us so unique? We are a 100% remote, nationwide workforce. This means we are truly able to find the best of the best to join our team and they get to do what they love from the comfort of their home office.
Please check out what our workers love about us on Glassdoor:
Who You Are
We’re looking for that one of a kind person who will stand out of the crowd of applicants. The type of person who doesn’t sit around and wait for direction, but actually begins projects independently. You feel compelled to take action without requiring additional prompting from managers. If you see a challenge you embrace it head on and you love to test your limits. You’re the first person to volunteer for a difficult task and don’t need much direction. You know how to move past difficulties and find alternative solutions to accomplish your objectives. If you are all of these things and more then we’d love to meet you!