eAssist is the nation’s leading platform for outsourced dental billing and other services needed by dental offices. We were co-founded by a dentist out of necessity for a dental billing service. In the past 10 years, we have helped more than 4,500 dentists! eAssist was recently certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work and has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. for the last 6 years in a row! Additionally, we were recently awarded #10 on Fortune’s Great Place to Work for medium-sized Health Care and Biopharma! Learn more about it HERE!
eAssist Team Leaders are our front-line leaders working directly with the client and the dental billing contractors using the eAssist platform to provide services to the client. Team Leaders are problem solvers, mentors, and above all, great leaders who help deliver amazing service to each and every dental office that uses the eAssist platform.
Our management structure is inverted, which makes the dental billing team using the eAssist platform, along with their Team Leader, the most essential part of our organization. All other teams at eAssist are designed to support the Team Leader and the Success Consultants who work directly with clients.
eAssist was built by entrepreneurs who innovate and develop technology and services in order to meet the increasing needs of dental offices. Our Team Leaders have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for innovative ways to solve complex problems. They also provide leadership, tools, and systems for other teams so they can successfully deliver outstanding services to dental office clients. A Team Leader is a servant leader whose primary focus is to ensure that dental offices receiving services from the platform’s network of dental service providers are happy with and see the value in the eAssist platform, while developing, leading and supporting these dental service to strive to deliver on our brand promises 100% of the time.
- Verify each team of contractors is delivering on our brand promises once every quarter
- Complete a 1:1 with each office team after a brand promise checkup is complete
- Support new Success Consultants and new Lead Success Consultants
- Hold regional team meetings to keep teams accountable for results and build team unity
- Hold 1:1s with assigned Lead Success Consultants once a month
- Attend weekly meetings with Team Leaders, eAssist quarterly all-hands meetings, and other live company-wide meetings
- Complete at least 1-3 quarterly projects/rocks to help your teams succeed
- Attend at least 1 internal Harvard Business School case discussion per month
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all team members and offices. Respond to both within 24 hours
- Attend all new office Kick Off Calls with the client team and pre-Kick Off Calls with the contractor team for any client office assigned to you
An eAssist Team Leader needs to have led multiple dental office teams for 5 or more years. This individual needs to have excellent communication skills with both the dental office team and the doctor. The Team Leader needs to possess critical thinking skills, have the ability to solve complex problems, be self-motivated, and have positive conflict-resolution skills.
Explanation of Compensation
Team Leaders’ pay is a scaled amount based on insurance collections for each client team they lead. There is a retainer fee, a commission fee, and a bonus that can be achieved at each level depending on if the Team Leader achieves their KPIs (key performance indicators).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in… APPLY BELOW!