Who we are
We are the nation’s leading platform for outsourced dental billing business services. We provide proprietary software, invoicing services, information technology and HIPAA support, among other services, to help facilitate outsourced dental billing and other services in high demand by dental offices.
eAssist dental billing exists for two reasons. First, to help our client dentists enjoy the practice of dentistry by helping them collect 100% of what they produce. Secondly, to provide an amazing business opportunity and the freedom to work from home for Dental Office Managers looking for more security.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK THROUGH eASSIST?
Are you looking to be part of an achievement-driven and drama-free team working through the nation’s leading network and platform for outsourced dental billing business services?
Here’s the kind of person who will be amazing as a dental business services contractor utilizing the eAssist platform:
- You have a minimum of 2 years accumulative dental, orthodontic or oral surgery insurance billing experience (you’re proficient in dental claim submission, insurance payment posting, contractual adjustment posting and appealing claims), preferably within the last 12 months.
- You’re proficient in at least one dental practice management software and you have a dedicated PC or Mac with high-speed internet.
- We test for grammar and strong communication skills, so you can demonstrate your ability to communicate in both written and verbal form (and not just list “proven communication skills” on your resume).
- You constantly look for new and different ways to do things and you push yourself to learn something new every day. You don't shy away from change and growth, rather welcome them as opportunities.
- Doing great work brings you satisfaction, even if it’s not publicly recognized, and you truly want to work hard.
- If easy goals appeal to you, you probably won’t be happy working on the eAssist platform.
- You’re self-motivated and excellent at managing your time as an independent contractor while being a team player in working with other contractors and coaches.
- You can pass a background test.