Who we are
We are the nation’s leading platform for outsourced dental billing business services. We provide proprietary software, invoicing services, information technology and HIPAA support, among other services, to help facilitate outsourced dental billing and other services in high demand by dental offices.
eAssist dental billing exists for two reasons. First, to help our client dentists enjoy the practice of dentistry by helping them collect 100% of what they produce. Secondly, to provide an amazing business opportunity and the freedom to work from home for Dental Office Managers looking for more security.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK THROUGH eASSIST?
Are you looking to provide peace of mind through your talent and expertise to clients across the country, all from the comfort of your home?
HERE IS THE KIND OF TALENT WE LOOK FOR:
- You have a minimum of 2 years hands-on dental, orthodontic or oral surgery insurance billing experience. This includes being proficient in dental claim submission, insurance payment posting, contractual adjustment posting and appealing claims; preferably within the last 12 months.
- You’re proficient in at least one dental practice management software and you have a dedicated PC or Mac with high-speed internet.
- You are solid with grammar and show strong communication skills, and can demonstrate your ability to communicate in both written and verbal form.
- You constantly look for innovative ways to do things and you push yourself to learn something new every day. You don't shy away from change and growth, rather welcome them as opportunities.
- Doing great work brings you satisfaction, even if it’s not publicly recognized, and you truly want to work hard. If easy goals appeal to you, you probably won’t be happy working on the eAssist platform.
- You are a servant leader.
- You’re self-motivated and excellent at managing your time as an independent contractor while being a team player working with other contractors and coaches.
- You can pass a background test.