Insurance Verification Success Consultant
Overview of an eAssist Success Consultant:
eAssist Success Consultants provide Dental Billing, Insurance Verification, Patient Billing and other services for dental office clients, conveniently from their own home offices. This incredibly valuable role creates relationships with eAssist clients, provides them with Peace of Mind, and allows the office team to focus on other tasks while we take care of their billing and other needs behind the scenes. Whether you still work in a dental office or if you want to jump into eAssist fully engaged, we have opportunities that fit with your life!
Insurance Verification Success Consultant Details:
Insurance Verification Success Consultants are part of a team that is responsible for meeting our Brand Promises of:
- Complete all verifications with 100% accuracy at least 3 business days before the patient’s appointment.
- Input all coverage percentages, maximums and deductibles accurately in the client’s practice management software.
- Input the patient’s correct remaining maximums and deductibles accurately in the client’s practice management software.
- Verify that all insurance data in the clients software is accurate
- Attach the breakdown in the client’s software images, Doc Center, SmartDocs and ensure that it is labeled correctly.
Once you receive your first opportunity, you will be teamed up with an experienced Lead Success Consultant and a Team Leader. They will help you navigate the needs of your first eAssist client and help you create processes in order to fulfill our Brand Promises.
An accurate and reliable insurance breakdown is essential to a practice’s insurance protocol. In the role of Insurance Verification Specialist, you will be delivering accurate information for a variety of verifications in a timely fashion. Our clients choose between a basic, extensive, extensive plus plan as well as decide to have us enter the data or simply upload our standardized forms for them into the patient’s document center.
- MUST HAVE at least 1 accumulative year of extensive DENTAL INSURANCE VERIFICATION experience as your primary responsibility either as a DENTAL Office Manager, Insurance Coordinator or similar title; most recently in the last 12 months preferred
- Have a dedicated work space, reliable computer meeting our IT requirements, printer and high speed internet
- Are self directed, know how to effectively set goals, and work independently
Individuals will be expected to have at least 3 hours a day, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours (8:00-5:00 est) to dedicate to this role.
eAssist Success Consultants know Insurance Verification.
eAssist Success Consultants have character.
If you are a positive, achievement driven individual that has the desire to be a successful entrepreneur, and you lead with respect, integrity and honesty, while enjoying a challenge and striving daily to make a difference by being helpful, determined and persistent….
We’re looking for you!
Our Success Consultants enjoy the following opportunities:
- Work-from-home flexibility & independence
- Ability to participate in Harvard Business Studies and webinars from industry leaders
- Access to a wealth of knowledgeable coaches and mentors
- Fun contests!
- Networking with others that understand your daily reality
- Freedom from the dental office drama & politics
- Opportunity to make more money than before
We only have room to hire positive professionals who are looking to make a difference for dental practices without the boundaries of a traditional office setting. If our message resonates with you, and you innately possess a proactive, positive, win-win attitude, then please start your application. Fair warning: our exams are tough, but this is because we know that you would only want stellar teammates as well and remember that the tests were created by a dentist!