IT Help Desk Technician
Who We Are
eAssist is the nation’s largest outsourced dental billing company. We were co-founded by a dentist out of necessity for this service. In the past 10 years, we have grown from 2 account managers to over 1,500 Success Consultants and have helped more than 4,500 dentists! eAssist was recently certified as a 2020 Great Place to Work and has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. for the last 5 years in a row!
We were just awarded #10 on Fortune’s Great Place to Work for medium-sized Health Care and Biopharma! Learn more about it HERE!
What makes us so unique? We are a 100% remote workforce with Independent Contractors, Employees and Consultants nationwide. This means we are truly able to find the best of the best to join our team and they get to do what they love from the comfort of their home office.
Please check out what our employees and contractors love about us on Glassdoor.com!
Who You Are
We’re looking for that one of a kind person who will stand out of the crowd of applicants. The type of person who doesn’t sit around and wait for direction, but actually begins projects independently. You feel compelled to take action without requiring additional prompting from managers. If you see a challenge you embrace it head on and you love to test your limits. You’re the first person to volunteer for a difficult task and don’t need much direction. You know how to move past difficulties and find alternative solutions to accomplish your objectives. If you are all of these things and more then we’d love to meet you!
This is a remote position! You will have the ability to do what you love from the comfort of your own home! We are seeking an IT Help Desk Specialist to join our team! You will support the company by resolving computer-related issues for various Dental Offices, Dental Remote workers and employees. We are a fast-paced company, looking for someone that functions well in a team environment and is a highly driven achiever.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, remote access, chat and/or video conference
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Atleast 1 year previous experience working on IT Help Desk
- Dental office experience preferred but not required
- Experience with software, hardware, VPN and RDP strongly preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
If you’re ready to join our team APPLY NOW!