Marketing Content Coordinator
eAssist Dental Solutions is looking for a Marketing Content Coordinator. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role to aid the marketing department in direct customer marketing, co-marketing with partners, and our efforts to attract talent for our platform.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of overseeing all written content campaigns. The content coordination responsibilities include generating a content calendar for blog posts, email campaigns, press releases, client and lead webinars, eBooks, and more. You will be solely responsible for generating ideas for the content calendar. You will also need to write some but not all of the content ideas you plan. Furthermore, you will be in charge of internal communications, which includes sending a weekly email and publishing internal announcements as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have content creation and content idea generation experience in a corporate, agency, or dental marketing environment. In addition, this individual will play an active role on the marketing team, participating in the day-to-day efforts of marketing execution. This full-time role is on a fast-paced team, with the perk of being a 100% remote position. If you enjoy variety, this role is for you.
Ensure that the Marketing Department is delivering on the following:
- Contribute to and manage the marketing content calendar, specifically writing and planning content for blog, email, and copy for campaigns
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence, specifically the website and blog posts
- Coordinate with the department team members as well as contractors to manage content production projects from beginning to end
- Effectively utilize tools to nurture leads, as well as promote the company
- Ensure that internal and external content webinars are done as schedule and on brand; help prepare webinar content as needed
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing campaign strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Work as a partner with other departments to provide effective communication collaterals and messaging
- Coordinate the internal communication efforts to keep the internal organization informed
- Create synergy with the sales department. They are our main customers. Oversee KPIs regarding sales success and delivering sales-qualified leads
- Monitor progress and track ROI’s by effort
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Be a leading agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients as well as build and nurture strategic partnerships
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Experience with content creation and idea generation required
- Excellent relationship and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking skills
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude, both internal and external customers
- Remote role – must maintain a private, professional work environment, free from distractions
- Must be available to meet via zoom with other department leaders, executive team members, external partners and strategic partners during business hours
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
One to three years of content creation experience in a corporate, agency, or dental marketing role.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be a professional communicator with excellent writing skills
- Effective time and project management skills, thriving in working in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze data and extract relevant and actionable insights
- Desire for variety in work tasks
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- DSO/dental marketing experience preferred
- CRM experience ideal (Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Demand generation experience ideal
- WordPress experience preferred
- Canva, photoshop and/or other similar programs
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Full-time role – 40 hours per week. Must be available during business hours, Monday through Friday. Many of our assignments may require remote meetings (up to 80% of working hours), both with the internal team and with outside partners. These meetings will take place on Zoom and the candidate must be available and able to present themselves in a professional manner and have a professional work environment with limited distractions.